Friday, November 21, 2014

Abby Spires, ’14 on Life at Belmont University

 
Why did you choose Belmont University?
I wanted a medium size school in the south and a freshman year nursing admittance. 
The best thing about college is...freedom—coming and going as you please, making new friends from far away, and the new sense of independence and sorority life! 
But what I miss most about Visi is...my friends, the community and my high school teachers. I miss Gold/White and The Lodge!
What courses are you taking? Biology, Sociology, First Year Writing, First Year Seminar, and Understanding the Bible.
Which is your favorite? Biology.
Which is the hardest? Sociology.
 Have you joined any clubs?  I am a part of Christian Nursing Fellows and Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority. 
 Are there fun things to do off campus? Yes, I love Nashville. 
 What advice would you give to the Class of 2015? Don't fret about finding your perfect college, you will find your match and you will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment