Monday, November 17, 2014

Catching up with Julia Clarke—class of 2014!

Why did you choose Wake Forest?
I went on my college visit the summer before senior year and immediately fell in love! Wake Forest has such a beautiful campus, small class sizes, and the professors have great relationships with their students. It felt the most like Visitation to me!

The best thing about college is...The amazingly sweet and friendly southern people I have met here!


But what I miss most about Visi is...I miss my friends and the awesome teachers and mentors I gained while at Visi. I also miss going to school in a city!

What courses are you taking?
This semester I am taking Chemistry, Psychology, Spanish, and a writing elective.

Which is your favorite?
I love my psychology class!

Which is the hardest?
Chemistry is definitely the hardest!

Have you joined any clubs?
I am on the rowing team and a part of Catholic campus ministry, admissions, and habitat for humanity.

Are there fun things to do off campus?
Winston is such a cute town! It’s not too big and overwhelming but there are definitely fun things to do. There are a bunch of really great restaurants around campus, the mall is only about 15 minutes away, there is a movie theater and other fun things all within about a 20 minute drive! And we are 2 hours from the beach or mountains if you don’t mind a bit of a longer drive!

BD

No comments:

Post a Comment